Sunday, July 27, 2014

And now guess where I am?

and now?

It’s … Big Ben. I'm not sure but it seems to me that it should be somewhere else, not in Irkutsk and even not in Russia. Mmmm, very strange …

I had a rest on the fountain, sprinkled my head with water. It’s too hot these days… I looked left and …saw ... the sculpture of the Thinker near. Mmmmm, I thought the Thinker to be kept in France. Oh?!

I sat on his knees and started thinking. But the puzzle in my head hadn't been solved. Really a strange place. So, I’ll think of it tomorrow (as Scarlet O’Hara said).

I continued my walking around Irkutsk.
This is a sculpture of a tourist; many of them come to Irkutsk and Lake Baikal every year.


And here is a funny fountain. Children are running on it, they’re happy to get wet in such a hot day. 


What a wonderful day it has been! 

1 comment:

  1. Tully you are having such a wonderful time, wish I could join you. x

    ReplyDelete