Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Last day in Massachusetts

Relaxing with AviKitten before I pack my bag with my passport, my cuddle blanket and some postcards.
Not far to travel, just down the coast of the North Atlantic Ocean to a place called Ramrod Key, an island in the lower Florida Keys, so still in the United States of America!
(A whisper in your ear - a little bird told me that Angie back home in Yanchep, Western Australia gets a little anshus stresed worried if she doesn't hear from the people I visit. I'm only supposed to stay for a couple of weeks, three at the most as I have the rest of the world to travel - like England, Russia and France. I don't mind hanging around but I think I understand what she means.)
 Just heard that one of my other friends would like to go on a trip around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment